Who Is Bryon Palmer and Why Is He Passionate About Science and History?

• Thread starter Bryon Palmer
  • Start date
In summary, Bryon Palmer is a passionate individual who has a keen interest in both science and history. He has dedicated his career to studying and understanding these subjects, with a particular focus on how they intersect and shape our world. Through his research and work, he hopes to inspire others to explore the wonders of science and history and gain a deeper understanding of the world we live in. Whether it's through teaching, writing, or conducting research, Bryon is driven by his passion for these fields and strives to share his knowledge with others.
Bryon Palmer
I apologize for not introducing myself yesterday. My name is Bryon Palmer. I was in a rush to find out what kind of rock I had so my son could share it in his classroom today and skipped the part about introducing myself. I really don't have much of a formal science education, but my love for history and science has grown exponentially since college. I also love watching and participating in conversations on the internet since there is so much that can be learned from such a variety of people.

Thank you for the warm welcome and wonderful information everyone gave me.

Physics news on Phys.org
welcome_red_pen-1.gif

Byron, it's good to have the pair of you with us.

Likes Bryon Palmer
NascentOxygen said:
welcome_red_pen-1.gif

Byron, it's good to have the pair of you with us.
Thank you!

Wellcome

Back