Is a Three-Headed Snake a Rare Genetic Mutation or Revered as a Hindu God?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hyperspace2
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
43 replies · 41K views
The O.P. underestimates the power of Google! More importantly, the "search by image" function.

Here's the apparent original for your enjoyment:

432167_173838336054314_100002844475516_232057_1323184658_n.jpg


EDIT: I went ahead and attached the "original" to this post as well in case it disappears from that website.
 
Attachments
  • Cobra Original Picture.jpg
    Cobra Original Picture.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 893
Last edited:
Biology news on Phys.org
Whatever it is, it is a beautiful picture, and since there are well-documented cases of three-headed snakes, I'll suspend my judgment and give the benefit of doubt to..hyperspace2.

Perhaps because I am sentimental today, but there it is. Such animals ought to exist. :smile:
EDIT:
You are an evil, evil man, Mech Engineer, but necessary in this world of woe. :cry:
 
Mech_Engineer said:
The O.P. underestimates the power of Google! More importantly, the "search by image" function.

Here's the apparent original for your enjoyment:

uh oh awkward! :biggrin:
 
arildno said:
...and since there are well-documented cases of three-headed snakes...

Can you link to one of those documented cases? All I was able to find was 2-headed cases.
 
Hyperspace2 said:
Well people I was just trying to share my excitement and rare opportunity. I have no interest in claiming and trying hard to give proofs it to be original( it doesn't interest me). I was just trying to get scientifc thoughts of you people.

I believe you gotten thoughts on this, no?
 
Mech_Engineer
Good find, LOL Puts it in the faked photo category.
Ah fakes for attention.
Suspect I will be seeing it else were, as supposedly real instead of made...
 
Inspired by Mech I think we need a new category aside Science Advisor and Homework Helper: Super Sleuths :biggrin:
 
Hyperspace. I think you owe us something. :rolleyes:
 
arildno said:
You are an evil, evil man, Mech Engineer, but necessary in this world of woe. :cry:

micromass said:
Mech Engineer, you're my new hero :biggrin:

So hyperspace, perhaps an apology is in order??

Ryan_m_b said:
Inspired by Mech I think we need a new category aside Science Advisor and Homework Helper: Super Sleuths :biggrin:

Thank you, thank you :smile: What can I say, few things give me more pleasure than converting crackpot dreams of fame to a reality of infamy.
 
Last edited:
As long as we're on this topic, we have this thing pestering our neighborhood.
King-Ghidorah.JPG
It's scaring the children.
 
Helios said:
As long as we're on this topic, we have this thing pestering our neighborhood.
King-Ghidorah.JPG
It's scaring the children.

Time to bring out the Raid can! :D


ok folks, this has been officially debunked! Thread closed.