Is Collective Punishment Effective and Acceptable in Schools?
- Thread starter Art
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Schools
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 29K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Char. Limit
Gold Member
- 1,222
- 23
Hmm... did we ever get to see that essay?
I suddenly want to read it.
I suddenly want to read it.
Newai
- 33
- 1
I think that was tried before but apparently some people liked it too much, which led to too many forum-wide bans.lisab said:Whew, I thought we were all going to be paddled.
Science Advisor
- 4,430
- 327
I would personally feel obligated to let my daughter turn in the essay despite the risk. Please keep us posted!
Char. Limit
Gold Member
- 1,222
- 23
Absolutely. I really want to see that essay.
Similar threads
- bomba923
- · Replies 14 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 14
- amitccc
- · Replies 9 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 9