Is it a good idea to take Calc 2 and Engineering Physics in the summer?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
liubare
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I've had to take a handful of prerequisites for Math and it's caused my academic schedule to get jacked up - To keep a full-time load in each semester I will have to take Calc2(4 credits) and Engineering Physics 1(4 credits) during next summer (eight week session). It would be a Mon-Thursday schedule.
Could I please get some advice on this...
Is it a good idea for the sake of getting A's? Is it possible? Even if yes to both, will I retain enough information for future classes at this pace?
Thanks!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
That sounds more than doable, but you will have to put in a significant amount of out-of-class time learning/studying the material and perhaps doing extra problems for the practice that is not given due to the short semester length.