Let's go ahead and test your premise.
I take a bunch of photons (after all, photons are "radiation") and then "freeze it" somehow. Can I make an electron out of it (after all, electron is a "matter" particle).
1. I can account for the energy content requirement, i.e. I only need 511 keV of photon energy to make an equivalent electron. Fine.
2. But wait, how to get a charge out of all these photons? After all, the electron has a net charge.
3. More problems. How do I arrange the photons spins so that I get a net spin of 1/2? A photon has an intrinsic spin of 1. The only spin projection that I can get from 1 photon is +1, 0, and -1. Even with many photons, how do I end up with 1/2?
We get this type of question very often on here, and almost every single time, the person asking the question either never carried out that thought to this level, or never realized of such an issue. As I've said elsewhere recently, if you have an idea of something, don't just spew it out. Try to figure out the outcome or consequences of your idea and see if it matches what we already know!
Zz.