Is Nietzsche Responsible for the Concept of Shame?

  • Thread starter Thread starter YoungBuddhist
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hi
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 2K views
YoungBuddhist
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, new user here:cool:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums, YoungBuddhist. :cool:

Thank you, Tom. Much better here.

The tutorial forum is for tutorials on relevant subjects in mathematics, science and technology.
 
Last edited:
Moved to GD from Intro Physics Tutorials.

YoungBuddhist said:
Hi, new user here

Howdy. :smile: Hope you enjoy the place!
 
Welcome.


So, how long do you think this one will last? What's the spread? Anyone starting a pool?[/color][/size]
 
franznietzsche said:
So, how long do you think this one will last? What's the spread? Anyone starting a pool?[/color][/size]
I would say, but it'd be mean. Nietzsche, you should be ashamed of yourself!
What am I talking about, you have no shame...
 
We3eeeeeeeer444444448444434323435rfdwt56eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WELCOME!

aI think we already scared him off
 
Dawguard said:
I would say, but it'd be mean. Nietzsche, you should be ashamed of yourself!
What am I talking about, you have no shame...


Shame? What is this shame you speak of?