Is the IJCAA a Reputable Journal for Astronomy and Astrophysics Research?

  • Topic: Other 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Aidyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Journal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 2K views
Aidyan
Messages
182
Reaction score
14
Is the International Journal of Cosmology, Astronomy and Astrophysics (IJCAA) (https://madridge.org/journal-of-cosmology-astronomy-and-astrophysics) a respectable journal? I received from them an invitation, and it looks like a journal that could fit for something I would like to publish. However, I have a wary feeling. As far as I can see, it is not a predatory journal, but the articles look at times a bit amateurish. Does anyone know it? Any advice?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You can tell for yourself. How many of the articles you are reading have been published by that journal? How many cite that journal? How many authors who oublish in what you are already reading also publish in that journal?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: vanhees71 and pinball1970