Is the University of Houston's Physics undergraduate program any good?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 5K views
Shackleford
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
2
I'm currently a sophomore at San Jac, and I plan on transferring to UH hopefully by next fall. Is their program good?
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh, my hometown :). UH is a good but underrated program. You'll get a very good education there. The people there are very nice and they have a great connection with NASA.

Just make sure you can live in a large city with poor public transportation.
 
PowerIso said:
Oh, my hometown :). UH is a good but underrated program. You'll get a very good education there. The people there are very nice and they have a great connection with NASA.

Just make sure you can live in a large city with poor public transportation.

That's great to hear about the education. Well, I live in Pearland, which is right down the street. :biggrin: I'm going to San Jacinto college right now. From what I hear, it's a very good junior college.