Is There a Chat Today? - Finding Alternatives for Online Conversations
- Thread starter G01
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
~christina~
Gold Member
- 714
- 0
Is anyone going to the, "alternate" chat? It seems as if I'm there alone. 
turbo
Gold Member
- 3,181
- 57
I'm there now, ~~
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,660
negitron said:There's an alternate chat? Why was I not informed?!
They only invite positive people to alternate chat.
- 12,179
- 186
For future reference, "alternate chat" is here:
http://www.bautforum.com/chat.html
(Unless it's been moved somewhere else ... it's been a while since I used the alternate chat site.)
http://www.bautforum.com/chat.html
(Unless it's been moved somewhere else ... it's been a while since I used the alternate chat site.)
Similar threads
- ShutUpAndCalculate
- · Replies 11 ·
- STEM Career Guidance
- Replies
- 11
- dcm
- · Replies 42 ·
- STEM Career Guidance
- Replies
- 42
- amanara
- · Replies 9 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 9
- John Baez
- · Replies 4 ·
- MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, LaTeX
- Replies
- 4
- John Baez
- · Replies 6 ·
- MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, LaTeX
- Replies
- 6
- John Baez
- · Replies 1 ·
- MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, LaTeX
- Replies
- 1
- John Baez
- · Replies 5 ·
- MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, LaTeX
- Replies
- 5
- John Baez
- · Replies 7 ·
- MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, LaTeX
- Replies
- 7
- John Baez
- · Replies 1 ·
- MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, LaTeX
- Replies
- 1
- John Baez
- · Replies 1 ·
- MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, LaTeX
- Replies
- 1
