Is there a popular song that you absolutely detest?

  • Thread starter Thread starter turbo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
40 replies · 6K views
Usually anything that becomes popular isn't very good, so I'd have to say all of them.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
turbo-1 said:
The other Beatles were well aware that Boyd was having an affair with Clapton and left Harrison for him.

I play a few instruments, but stick mostly with guitar and vocals.
Ok, cool, turbo-1. By the way, I like your posts. I think you have a big heart. And you're probably more knowledgeable and smarter than me. But mostly I like the heart part. So, I hope you keep posting stuff that you think, but mostly feel, is right. Because we need that.

I played guitar, and violin and lots of other stuff for years. Then I decided to learn keyboards. so that's it for now. However, an old girlfiend of mine gave me a couple of harps, so I might get down on those. Hey, I'm a musician. Know what I mean?
 
Turbo's posts are nice, your's too.

Detest is too strong, but I'm not a fan of cloying sentiments, bad rhymes, “not even the chair”, and although I like a lot about this song, the lyrics trouble me, e.g. "mischievious".
 
Last edited by a moderator:
fuzzyfelt said:
Turbo's posts are nice, your's too.

Detest is too strong, but I'm not a fan of cloying sentiments, bad rhymes, “not even the chair”, and although I like a lot about this song, the lyrics trouble me, e.g. "mischievious".
Ok, fuzzy, what's up.?? Yeah, it's a cool song. Sort of. I can't lie. Ok it's fuzzy und vuzzy. I know you like that Germanic stuff. Be honest now!

Ok, so don't reply. I vill return mit der fuzziness.. Yah.!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ThomasT said:
Ok, fuzzy, what's up.?? Yeah, it's a cool song. Sort of. I can't lie. Ok it's fuzzy und vuzzy. I know you like that Germanic stuff. Be honest now!

I edited in my problem, the word "mischievious". I'm wondering now if that is an Americanism, I just thought it was incorrect.
 
fuzzyfelt said:
I edited in my problem, the word "mischievious". I'm wondering now if that is an Americanism, I just thought it was incorrect.
Edit in, edit out. You crazy fuzzy. Ich habe meinen Zug verpasst. Whatever. Lovely song. Keep posting I hope so.
 
Yes, I edit far too much! I'll try not to edit this. :)
 
Ok, I have checked out this fuzziness. I am not so amused. What is your name? Who are you? Why do you do this fuzzy thing?
 
You don't like it?! It is wonderful, profound stuff. I felt it an apt reflection of someone given to fuzzy, edited posts.