Is there any relation which holds between energy and metric space ?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
aditya23456
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Like any mathematical relativity between them as per General Relativity?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
General Relativity is a (and maybe "the") connection between energy (density) and spacetime.
I don't understand your question.
 
mfb said:
General Relativity is a (and maybe "the") connection between energy (density) and spacetime.
I don't understand your question.

Thanks for reply ..My problem is that is there any equation equation which states change in Energy with change is metric in GR(since energy is variant)..Since I find it really hard to read GR completely...can u please point out that equation and u can just give me a link where I can read about it..
 
Energy moves according to the metric of spacetime, and the metric of spacetime depends on the distribution of energy. If that is too qualitative, use the actual equations of GR.
can u please point out that equation and u can just give me a link where I can read about it..
The wikipedia article about GR maybe. I don't know which equation you mean.
 
I think if you have trouble interpreting the greater Einstein Equation then you won't have much luck looking at a part of it.