Is water still water after it evaporates or H and O?

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter gary350
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Water
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
gary350
Messages
293
Reaction score
83
I am fishing for ideas about turning water into Hydrogen and Oxygen.

Electrolis of water seems to be the preferred way to break down H0H into H and O. I see several claims online that claim water breaks down easy when using high frequency but they refuse to tell what frequency works best. Does that really work?

What about electrolis of steam, moisture, ice, air, in a vacuum or under pressure?

I read the fire department does not put water on extremely hot industrial fires at about 5000 degrees water breaks down to H and O and adds fuel to the fire.

Is there an easy way to break down water to get the Hydrogen?
 
Physics news on Phys.org