B Light (not) escaping from black holes

• Thread starter Outhouse
  • Start date
Natures laws are as natures laws are - we just describe them
I would much rather have question I cannot answer, then answers I cannot question.

The statement has more twists than a pretzel. "Don't know the first thing" except what we know (GR and the standard model), which is a lot. .
Again we only observe gravity, we do not understand where the force even comes from. Yes we understand the effect of gravity in great detail, we just cannot recreate the force in any equation what so ever. No one knows how to make gravity.

I see BH as popped neutrons and other atomic elements broken down. When Gravity is strong enough to break down degeneracy pressure a BH is formed. And it seems we have that weight pretty closely figured out. I guess we start getting into the whole matter in matter out equation, I would guess if a BH exploded the cooled particles would form atoms again from the debris much the same way we see in the BB.

I see BH as popped neutrons and other atomic elements broken down.
A black hole is vacuum; it's not "made" of anything except spacetime curvature. There may be objects inside it that have fallen in, but unless and until they are close enough to the singularity for tidal gravity to tear them apart, they're no different from objects anywhere else.

I would guess if a BH exploded the cooled particles would form atoms again from the debris much the same way we see in the BB
A BH can't explode. The time reverse of a BH, a white hole, is not the same spacetime geometry as the Big Bang.

At this point this thread is simply your personal speculations, and is therefore closed. The substantive questions you have asked have been answered.