Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for a good books on Chemistry

1. Apr 9, 2017 #1
    I want to refresh my skool-achieved knowledge about Chemistry, and then I want to move in direction of Chemistry of Computer Systems, Chemistry of Brain, Chemistry of Neurons, Chemistry of DNA, etc. Any good advises about literature?
    For now I have this book in digital form - "Introductory Chemistry - An Active Learning Approach" it's looks fun and with a lot of pictures, I liked pictures.

Thanx for the answers.

P.S. Posted it right here, since chemicalforums.com has tryin' to block TOR-Net.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 9, 2017 #2

symbolipoint

Homework Helper
    Education Advisor
    Gold Member

Any good typically in-use textbook on General Chemistry should be fine. A couple of good authors from the past may be Mortimer, or Petrucci. Visit your local community college book store to see what is current.

4. Apr 9, 2017 #3
    Well, I am actually thinking the same, but about community college book store - I think mission impossible :). Anyway I will look for a while, and I think I will find the book that will be cool to me, for an example as I have already mentioned in the previous post.

P.S. Noted that authors.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted