1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for online 6-8 week PreCalculus Class.

1. Jul 6, 2011 #1
    I need to locate an online Pre-Calculus Class that I can start ASAP and finish by August 22nd. This is very important to me. Otherwise I can not register for two classes I wish to take this Fall. I have already had Pre-Calculus once but under less than ideal circumstances (family, financial, and other factors) -leading to a Semester withdrawal. However, I can easily fly through this course if I can find a 6-8 week course. Also, I intend to check with my department chair at my University to make sure the credit will be accepted.

Thanks,

Matt

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 6, 2011 #2

gb7nash

Homework Helper

The big problem is that many online colleges aren't nationally accredited, so you won't properly get credit for taking precalc. I don't know how deadlines work for online classes, but here's a list of accredited colleges that I found from google:

http://www.accredited-online-colleges.com/

My advice would be to start there and do some research.

4. Jul 6, 2011 #3
    Isn't there a test you can take to prove your qualified?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook