Lorentz Vs. Einstein Who Wins?

In summary, these equations are not equivalent and it is not clear which is more right than the other.
The twin paradox clearly states that both observers can assume they are at rest and the other object is traveling relative to it, they then assume that the other twin time runs slower than the other. The only way to describe this statement is to assign two separate coordintate planes that have this relation to each other. By doing this mathmatically it implies that the twin paradox exist in two parrallel universes, there is no need to solve for acceleration because the twin paradox doesn't happen in the same reality to begin with. So then i have just proven relativity correct by saying that this paradox of two events happening at once can't happen! Or didn't happen in a mathmatically correct way to begin with. Happy now i said it, the twin paradox implies parallel universes so now i am a total nut job. You can't mathmatically prove something wrong with a mathmatical frame work that does not exist to begin with!

Physics news on Phys.org
John232 said:
The twin paradox clearly states that both observers can assume they are at rest and the other object is traveling relative to it, they then assume that the other twin time runs slower than the other.
Google the term "twin paradox". Learn the subject you are ranting against.

You are talking about a different aspect of relativity, and it too is correct.

The universe isn't Newtonian. Just because you don't like relativity or don't understand it doesn't mean it is wrong.

This thread has been taking a journey along crackpot road for quite some time now.

Thread closed.