Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Lover of mathematics and physics seeks similar individuals

1. Feb 22, 2015 #1
    I'm a young male who (quite frankly) has a dream to understand everything. I know it may not happen today or tomorrow, but someday I hope to be able to answer any question anyone puts my way, and that if the answer does not exist to said question, I could devise a way of explaining it scientifically myself. I love Nuclear Physics, Quantum Mechanical theory, interesting mathematical quirks and I am a huge fan of the study of logic (think of the amount of people who need a little bit of THAT these days...). I love music as well, and the discovery in my early life that music ran on a system of pure mathematics and physics brought me so much joy (I've enjoyed devising new ways to explain it ever since, I pride myself on my ability to explain, as the rest of me has much to be desired..) Anyway, sorry for waffling on about the way I want to use this forum, thank you for reading!

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 22, 2015 #2
    Welcome to PF!

4. Feb 22, 2015 #3
    Thank you! :)

5. Feb 22, 2015 #4

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

So what is your favorite theorem in logic?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook