1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Low cost tuition universities for international students in the US?

1. Mar 25, 2015 #1
    Hi,

I am an international student and currently studying at community college. The tuition and living cost is pretty low here. One credit hour costs me $179 (international student), and one month living (meal+housing) costs $350.
    However, four year universities are pretty much expensive. I just want to know if there is any low cost university for international students in the United States to study Physics?

Thank you!

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 25, 2015 #2
    [Mentor's note: Reply to deleted post has been removed.]

To the OP. Your best bet would be to look around for scholarships and work hard on your grades so you qualify for them. I'm sure many universities have special scholarships for international students. You may want to call around and ask at your universitues of choice. And of course, sometimes undergrads get hired to help out in labs, so just search around for opportunities. It's difficult to assist in more specific ways, as prices vary a lot from state to state.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
  4. Mar 25, 2015 #3

Drakkith

Staff: Mentor

An off topic post and several replies to it have been removed. Please stay on topic.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook