ΜA in a Body with Resistance of 100,000Ω

  • Thread starter Thread starter tDexx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Body Resistance
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
tDexx
Messages
6
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


If your body has a resistance of 100,000Ω what is the I in your body if touching the terminal of a 18V truck battery.


Homework Equations


N/A


The Attempt at a Solution



I=18/100,000
I=5,555
 
Physics news on Phys.org
tDexx said:

Homework Statement


If your body has a resistance of 100,000Ω what is the I in your body if touching the terminal of a 18V truck battery.


Homework Equations


N/A


The Attempt at a Solution



I=18/100,000
I=5,555

The result of the math seems to be a bit off given the values, although the equation is of the correct form :smile: (you should specify the units for the result, too).

Look up Ohm's Law and then take another look at the problem.