1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Math Presentation Materials (which include equation editor features)

1. Apr 23, 2013 #1
    Hi,

I wanted to make a powerpoint-like presentation for myself, simply for self study. I figured I'd experiment with some of the animation features to see whether it would have a positive impact on my rate of study. However, I don't have Microsoft office (thus powerpoint) on my current laptop, so I tried the powerpoint skydrive edition within my outlook.com account. Unfortunately, it looks as though the math/equation editor features do not exist in the web version of powerpoint.

Are there any other presentation programs similar to powerpoint that do include math/equation editor features? I'd like to type and arrange equations directly within a powerpoint-like program.

Appreciated,
    Lebombo

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 23, 2013 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook