1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Mathematical Logic and Structures

1. May 19, 2013 #1
    URGENT ! Mathematical Logic and Structures

Hey guys, i need a HUGE favor, i need the resolution for this 5 questions, its a question of end this year my degree or stay one year just with a subject. Please I am begging, who knows the resolution please say me something.

Part 1: Mathematical Logic
    2- Convert the formula into the prenex form: (square root of)x p(x,g) -> ( inverted E )y (square root of) z q (x,y)
    3- Consider the language L with the symbol of equality and one array predicate symbol. Write the formula in this language which express “there exist exactly one x such that p(x) holds”
    4- Verify, which any of the formulas ¬ A v B and ( A or B ) substituted for x makes the formula ( A -> x ) -> ( x -> B ) a tautology.
    Part 2: Mathematical Structures
    1 - find the subgroup of the group (Z, +, 0) generated by the set {20,25} .
    2 - Describe the free object over a given set X on the constant Pos (of partially ordened sets and isotone maps)

2. jcsd
  3. May 19, 2013 #2

D H

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

You are not following the rules of this site.

Read your private messages, please.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook