Mathematical representation of probability

• A
  • Thread starter Timakki
  • Start date
I am having some difficulties in understand the convention of probability like P(A|E) ..... And I am not able convert the questions in to this for .I can solve those questions but can someone help me to understand this topic .And also multiplication theorem .

Answers and Replies

PeroK
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Gold Member
2020 Award
I am having some difficulties in understand the convention of probability like P(A|E) ..... And I am not able convert the questions in to this for .I can solve those questions but can someone help me to understand this topic .And also multiplication theorem .
What we write in these threads can never be a substitute for a good text book. It's better to use this forum to ask specific question about something you don't understand. Ideally, post something in the homework forum.

Also, sorry to say, this is a Basic level question. Advanced would relate to a graduate level question.

Stephen Tashi
Science Advisor
Give an example of a simple problem such that you can work it , but don't understand its concepts.

Give an example of a simple problem such that you can work it , but don't understand its concepts.
Ok