Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Mechanics of Solids - Crandall,Dahl, Lardner

1. Sep 21, 2008 #1
    We have this book as a text for oour Mechanics of Solids Course. I have solved many sums from the book but i dont have any place to compare the answers i have got with. Have hunted the net for the net but to no avail.

Can anyone help me with a website which has atleast the answers of the sums of the book, this will enable me to realise whether i am going on the right track and thinking in the right direction.

Thanking you,
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 21, 2008 #2
    Would the answers not be in the back of the book?
  4. Sep 21, 2008 #3
    search for the solution manual(ebook maybe)
  5. Sep 21, 2008 #4
    The back of the book has only a few answers and not all. That is not enough for my practice for my examination. I definately need to tally my answers to something more.

My consulted my college library which didn't seem to have it. I also spoke to the Instructor in charge for the subject and he doesn't have the manual.

Anyone please help,
    This is kind off urgent. My examination's are arriving soon.
  6. Sep 22, 2008 #5
    Perhaps check with the publisher that an answer book exists at all? If it does they'll know who stocks them.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?