1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Microsoft VBA Excel help! (Please)

1. Feb 25, 2008 #1
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and just need some quick help on a VBA assignment if anyone has some spare time.

I have three questions I need answered. They all take place in the latest version of Microsoft Excel, VBA.

1. I need a small 20-line chunk of code explained in detail: what it does, line by line, etc. The code will be provided later.

2. I need coding for a do loop that processes array cells. The macro coding is to be done in Microsoft Excel (latest version) with VBA. Specifically, I need coding for a macro that will compare one 3x3 matrix with another 3x3 matrix and if a given cell in the second array has a value as least as large as the value of the cell in the first array, to colour the cell in the second array.

3. I require a VBA Macro (the coding and an excel file) for a value calculation in a 3 step decision tree with probabilities given. More details (the excel file in question) will be given once contact has been made.

Thanks to anyone who can help, I really appreciate it.
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 26, 2008 #2

Science Advisor

Where's the code?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?