Molar volume and surface tension of nanoparticle

Hi .how can i calculate the molar volume and surface tension of nanoparticles ? shoud i have to calculate? or these parameters is available in tables or sth?

Nidum

Science Advisor
Gold Member
Sorry but I don't understand what you are really asking about in your question .

Are you possibly asking about the properties of a fluid containing a suspension of nanoparticles ?

Sorry but I don't understand what you are really asking about in your question .

Are you possibly asking about the properties of a fluid containing a suspension of nanoparticles ?
No,Nanoparticles are in pure state and they want to absorb asphaltene dissolved in toluene. I want to have data on molar volume and surface tension of nanoparticles in pure state (i.e. before absorption)

As far as Surface tension is concerned,It is a concept that is applicable only to surfaces that separate two fluids.There is no such thing applicable for solids.However,you can find the ST of a nano-fluid once you suspend the particles in the fluid.