Mouse in the Kitchen: A Morning Surprise

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moonbear
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 6K views
Moonbear said:
That's part of why my cat isn't allowed outside, and why I really don't want her to catch the mouse if it's still in the house somewhere. I don't like when cats torture wild animals. For mice, I prefer catch and release when I can, but if I can't, then I want them to be killed swiftly with a broken neck so they don't suffer. I feed her well, and she has more than enough toys to hunt without needing to go out and catch mice and birds (the birdfeeder is NOT a buffet for cats).

Yeah my cat was an outdoor cat so there wasn't much I could do to stop it. If I saw she had something I usually just stepped on it and put it out of its misery, or let the dog in...who could not tolerate the cat having something she didn't. My cat was such a sweetie, but when it came to mice she was vicious.
 
Physics news on Phys.org