1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Multiple thermodynamics problems

1. Sep 1, 2015 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 1, 2015 #2

BvU

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Hi Jason,

Could you translate the problem statement into something typed ? I can read about 85% of the first three pages and the remainder is irritatingly illegible. And on top of that: The picture won't be available after a while, so then this thread loses its worth for PF.

I also find it strange that you should be able to solve so many questions with only two relevant equations :rolleyes:

Where specifically do you need assistance ?

You should bear in mind that a lot of people would like some help; it would be unfair to them if potential helpers spent hours and hours wading through your post. PLease help the helpers help you effectively :smile:

4. Sep 1, 2015 #3

SteamKing

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

It's also recommended that you post one problem per thread. PF is not here to write a solutions manual for all your homework problems.

5. Sep 1, 2015 #4
    My problem that I'm not sure of what I'm doing, so I took multiple and different problems and tried to solve them to test myself, and to be sure I put them here.

Sorry for not following the template precisely, I don't have access to the internet all the time.

Anyway, I will put the problems one by one and try to discuss them with you:
    https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/thermodynamics-steam-plant.830386/

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook