My Favorite PFers: Reasons Why

• Thread starter LightbulbSun
  • Start date
In summary, my favorite PFers are Russ Watters, Astronuc, Moonbear, Turbo, and Jason Rox. Each of them has something special that I appreciate. Russ Watters is my favorite because he is a great source of information, and he also has a positive outlook on life. Astronuc is my favorite because he is a great source of information, and he also has a humble and honest personality. Moonbear is my favorite because she has a lot of knowledge about women, and her commentary is insightful. Turbo is my favorite because he is really informative, and his content is always interesting. Jason Rox is my favorite because he has some rational perspectives on relationships, and I wish he would write a book about it. Lastly, I love
Howers said:
I'm pretty sure this thread failed as it contains nothing but spam :tongue2:
I thought those were the best threads.

Physics news on Phys.org
Borek said:
Criteria for liking/disliking someone are always subjective, not objective. Trying to make them objective is... well, dumb?

I like you because you have green hair.

Binzing, because he is the only verified real PF'er.

Astronuc, because the only concert I've been to in the last 10 years that I wasn't dragged to was Joe Satriani.

lisab, because if I want to know what the weathers like, I just ask her. We're neighbors.

Ivan passed my test.

Tsu: I've never met Tsu, but I've never met a person at the OCF I didn't like. She's been, therefore I like her.

Greg: Refused to accept more contributions even though the holiday sale was officially over. Made this all possible, etc, etc.

ZZ: gave me my one and only warning; "Thread Hi-Jack!" I have a great deal of respect for authoritay.

MIH, because yes, math is hard.

Evo & Moonbear, the core of the sisterhood...:!)

Turbo: I'd never have thought of eating those scapes. mmm... yummy.

Woolie: types with a British accent. I love British accents.

and all those who I don't think are mean, spiteful, poo-poo heads. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Math Is Hard said:
I want to know who Matt Damon's favorite PFers are.

That girl who is the republican running mate ?

marlon

Borek said:
Criteria for liking/disliking someone are always subjective, not objective. Trying to make them objective is... well, dumb?

Are you calling me dumb, Borek ?

marlon

marlon said:
Are you calling me dumb, Borek ?

Who, me? :bugeye:

Borek said:
Who, me? :bugeye:

yes, you, :bugeye:

i think this is one of those effects that the internet has over those lovely people in real life

marlon, the dumbass

Math Is Hard said:
I want to know who Matt Damon's favorite PFers are.

I don't know. Matt Damon is awesome though. He played in those awesome Bourne movies, and he wrote the screenplay for GWH, another excelleint movie. And he went to harvard. His impression of Matthew McConaughey is hilarious. Fun fact: he grew up next door to Howard Zinn, leftist historian and political scientist. Maybe that helped shape his views. He narrated You Can't be Neutral and had read parts of People's History and other of Zinn's works (as has Wallace Shawn, who played in the excellent My Dinner with Andre).

Damon rules, Matt strone and trey parker suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
marlon said:
i think this is one of those effects that the internet has over those lovely people in real life
That's exactly why I always wanted to meet you. There is no way you are real. Did you pass the Turing test lately ?

humanino said:
Did you pass the Turing test lately ?

OMG...:rofl:...maybe Marlon IS the Turing test, and we've all failed!