My RunIN with the JackBooted Thugs

• News
  • Thread starter ray b
  • Start date
In summary, the person in this conversation went to jail after calling 911 on a coastguard officer who pulled a gun on them. They had initially parked behind an unmarked van at a dock and noticed the officers had no ID and were acting in a fascist manner. After being ordered to drop an oar, the person called 911 and waited for the police to arrive. However, they were arrested for assault and interfering with justice. The next day, the charges were reduced but the person still had to pay a bond and was warned against questioning the actions of law enforcement.
Ray, America is spelt A-M-E-R-I-C-A, not with a "k". I do know the law. One of my earlier post defined the word "assault". I even provided a link to where I found the definition. Astronuc is right, as was everyone else, who stated that your actions were inappropriate in handling the situation.

Physics news on Phys.org
By the way, Ray could you please stop personally attacking me. There is no need for a argumentative and abrasive attitude. Everyone here is civily discussing your thread except you. Cool it.

misskitty said:
Ray, America is spelt A-M-E-R-I-C-A, not with a "k". I do know the law. One of my earlier post defined the word "assault". I even provided a link to where I found the definition. Astronuc is right, as was everyone else, who stated that your actions were inappropriate in handling the situation.

you just don't GET IT
it once was a free country
but has become a very expensive one
post 9-11 and totaly because of the over reaction to that
IT HAS BECOME AMERIKA the land of the JACKBOOTED THUG

misskitty said:
By the way, Ray could you please stop personally attacking me. There is no need for a argumentative and abrasive attitude. Everyone here is civily discussing your thread except you. Cool it.

freedom is not free
it requires hard work and constant vigilance
we don't stay free by being NICE
and
political discussions do tend to be both argumentative and abrasive

if you don't like my attitude, do not make it worse by posting the neo-con party line in MY thread
I find you both argumentative and abrasive and VERY VERY WRONG
esp in one so young and without ANY real expereance
you told me to leave MY HOMELAND
I remember the prodraft proWAR hawks and statesrights anti civilrights
people saying LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT in the 60's
they were WRONG THEN AND YOU ARE WRONG NOW
as you parrot the NEO-CON LINES and LIES that HAVE IN FACT MADE THIS AMERIKA

As was stated in an earlier post on this thread the military and law-enforcement officers of this country UNITED STATES OF AMERICA are here to serve and protect the people of this country.

On the point of black planes/helicopters and the new world order paranoia, think about it if there were that many people out there who knew about it it would of leaked by now, and would be more than paranoia ramblings. Or it could be just too many episodes of the X-files.

Now let's just assume that for a bit that there are no law-enforcement officers in this country and we all live in your happy little hippy commune, what is to stop me or anyone else from taking you car, boat, or any other personal property? Are you going to pick up a gun and defend your stuff, or are you going to hire someone else to do it? Total anarchy is what this society would descend into, and I for one don't want to see that.

Personally me I like the laws that we have in place that protect you, and keep at bay the hounds of anarchy and mass chaos. Yes there are officers out there who are corrupt, and there are many means to deal with them from internal to civil, you just need to use those channels and not go around misusing the system then complain when it comes and bites you on the butt. Also be glad they aren't the GRU/KGB where they were either corrupt or towed the party line which allowed them to be corrupt. So if this makes me a "good German" who is brain washed by the system then,

Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!
Leben die Regierung lang!
Sieg Heil der Fuhrer Gorge W. Bush!
Leben die Heimat lang!