Near field antenna measurements sampling for plane wave spectrum

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
farazk86
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Im looking for some one who has worked on or knows the concept of near field antenna measurements.

If there is anyone here I would really appreciate that you reply and answer some of my questions.

I am having trouble with the sampling part for creating my plane wave spectrum.. I am doing my measurements over a 1 dimension planar near field measurement and will be using mathcad.

If anyone knows the topic please reply and ill post more details about my topic.

Thank you
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
no one?? :(

i just wanted to clarify the sampling procedure..

that is if i am going to calculate over only 1 dimension in planar near field measurement.. then how many samples should i take on the probe field?
 
I don't think I'm the person you're looking for, however I did work with a near field radio link in the 200 - 400 kHz range. Can you describe your setup and the problem you're having in more detail?