Need guidance - Inexperienced at Automotive Company

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
kalidas1992
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Need guidance -- Inexperienced at Automotive Company...

I am working in a reputed Automobile company. I am now in design optimization and localization team, to be more precise i am in door team. I am a fresher and joined two months back. I came to know that i don't have any design work like designing using any software nor anything technical. I fear now whether i will be having any scope in the future if i work in this field. Please help me to get a detailed view of my future based on the field i work now.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I know nothing about cars but ended up working in the auto industry because that is all there is in Michigan. :(
 
Physics_UG said:
I know nothing about cars but ended up working in the auto industry because that is all there is in Michigan. :(

THANKS but i needed the scope of my field?