1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need Ideas on Where to go For a Physics Internship

1. Mar 27, 2017 #1
    Hey,
    I have been given the opportunity to go on a free six-week internship at almost any college or university around the country, and I need help finding out which colleges and universities have great physics opportunities along with people who are willing to take a 17 year old. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated, Thank you!

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 27, 2017 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I'm confused, first you say you already have an internship almost anywhere, then you are asking where you can find an internship. Can you clarify what you mean?

4. Mar 27, 2017 #3
    Sorry for the confusion, I'm unsure of what university or college has the best internships for students interesting in studying physics, and I was hoping that someone could help me what colleges to look at to see if I'm interesting in any of the internship possibilities there. I hope that clears up the confusion, but I am very bad at explaining thing.

5. Mar 27, 2017 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Ok, that makes more sense, thanks! Don't worry, it may be that I am the slow one and that it was clear to everyone else!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted