For #5, I added option E, it's the same as B, but the charges are switched around.
The Attempt at a Solution
1) Even though A and B look similar, B seems more accurate. The arrows in the corner of A don't seem to point directly to the corner.
2) plugging in values for x and y, answer should be B
3) D, the electric field is independent of the test charge.
4) Most unsure with this one, but I think the answer is C because the bounds looks correct there.
5) So I added option E, but option B is my answer.
If I were to rank the dipoles from highest potential energy: B > E > A > C > D.