No fault divorce, the biggest idiocy of all times ?

• News
  • Thread starter DanP
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fault
In summary: Maybe is time to put an end to laws which grant support to ex-spouses. There is no wonder that more and more couples choose not to enter marriage, not even when children enter the equation.
I read this thread, thinking to engage in it... instead my reaction is: "Wow... not a lot of people with a really strong working knowledge of human history, sociology, or psychology..."

followed shortly by:

"So, what works for one works for all, eh? Intrinsic good or bad in a ceremony or outcome?"

Then I realized if that's where this thread is on page 9, it should be shot in the kneecaps.

Physics news on Phys.org
Char. Limit said:
Sorry, but my mind has only a 1-bit palette, so black-and-white thinking is all I'm capable of. :biggrin:

:rofl: Ahhh... good one...

Watch out for those who do however... the world is grey, and B&W thinking is often leads to anxiety and depseration, or unwarrented optimism. Either case wears on a person as they age, and those people can range from annoying to genuinely dangerous.

Good luck with the prom, and enjoy it... that's the point after all. Well... that and a few other things of note. :redface:

DanP said:
Ok, then what's the effect ?

Now you asked the right question. I might add my own, which is, "quantify and qualify the effect, BOTH."