• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

Object on horizontal surface practice question please?

So I have a physics midterm tomorrow that will have a five part, 10 point question about the following

"an object pushed across a horizontal surface. You should be able to calculate net force, frictional forces from the coefficient of friction, acceleration, velocity, momentum, impulse, and related topics."

It would be of great help if someone could come up with some sort of question that has all those aspects that I could do for practice, or if anyone knows of a website where I could find practice questions like that, that would be great

thanks so much!

Answers and Replies

haruspex
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Gold Member
So I have a physics midterm tomorrow that will have a five part, 10 point question about the following

"an object pushed across a horizontal surface. You should be able to calculate net force, frictional forces from the coefficient of friction, acceleration, velocity, momentum, impulse, and related topics."

It would be of great help if someone could come up with some sort of question that has all those aspects that I could do for practice, or if anyone knows of a website where I could find practice questions like that, that would be great

thanks so much!
Why not just search this forum with keywords "friction acceleration push"?

Why not just search this forum with keywords "friction acceleration push"?
i hadn't thought to do that, thanks for the tip