Okay this one is proving hard to find on YouTube

  • Thread starter Thread starter mesa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hard Youtube
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
mesa
Messages
694
Reaction score
36
I am trying to find video of a Stern Gerlach experiment under way, does anyone know of a website that would have something like this available?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
The only thing that I could find some pictures of a SG apparatus.
http://www.phywe.com/1396/Campus/Info-Center/University-Laboratory-Experiments/Stern-Gerlach-Experiment.htm
http://www.phywe.com/461/pid/3092/Stern-Gerlach-apparatus.htm


I guess a movie of the experiment under way would be as exciting as looking at those pictures. I would expect there isn't much interesting stuff to see until you get your data.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
mesa said:
I am trying to find video of a Stern Gerlach experiment under way, does anyone know of a website that would have something like this available?

Well, it's not "under way," but I like this guys lecture on Stern-Gerlach. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M4IyF59i-k
 
bp_psy said:
The only thing that I could find some pictures of a SG apparatus.
http://www.phywe.com/1396/Campus/Info-Center/University-Laboratory-Experiments/Stern-Gerlach-Experiment.htm
http://www.phywe.com/461/pid/3092/Stern-Gerlach-apparatus.htm


I guess a movie of the experiment under way would be as exciting as looking at those pictures. I would expect there isn't much interesting stuff to see until you get your data.

DiracPool said:
Well, it's not "under way," but I like this guys lecture on Stern-Gerlach. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M4IyF59i-k

Those are very good links, thanks!
 
Last edited by a moderator: