Olympic athlete dies after luge crash

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Crash
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
90 replies · 20K views


Cyrus said:
Well, according to the history channel (where I got this fact from) its a lot more rigorous to get a driving license in Germany. Driving on the autobahn is strictly pass on the right. Here in the states, its free for all cut across five lanes to the off-ramp madness!

Having been a taxi passenger on the autobahn at over a buck (and a sportbike rider on racetracks in the US at way over a buck), I can testify that some of the drivers on the autobahn are idiots. It's good that they have lower accident stats than stateside. I'm not sure what that means for a lesson for us. I'd spend more time researching it, but the idiots at autobahn speeds scared me a little bit more than the idiots at domestic speed limit speeds.