Opinions Needed - Resonant Radiant Energy

• Thread starter cxlloyd
  • Start date
Hi All,

First post and very new to this. I'm a bit of a Tesla fan and have been experimenting with a few designs after viewing many theories on YouTube and various web sites regarding Tesla's radiant energy research. In a nutshell my theory is this:- What if we build the equivalent of an RF laser to collect, resonate and expel voltage. Based on very limited knowledge of electrics and electronics, and having combined a few circuit diagrams, the following drawing is a compilation of:

A radiant energy collector, a bridge rectifier and a tank circuit.

Based on many videos on YouTube it is possible to collect emf waves and convert them from a/c to d/c and get a reading on a multimeter. My idea is to use my "multiple" rectifier to multiply and collect this voltage and make it resonate via the inductor until it get's to the point where it is a useable output voltage on the other side of the inductor.

Am I crazy?

Thanks for at least reading and viewing my post.

LS
QLD, Australia

Attachments

Averagesupernova

Science Advisor
Gold Member
Maybe I am missing something, but the attachment looks like gibberish.

berkeman

Mentor
Hi All,

First post and very new to this. I'm a bit of a Tesla fan and have been experimenting with a few designs after viewing many theories on YouTube and various web sites regarding Tesla's radiant energy research. In a nutshell my theory is this:- What if we build the equivalent of an RF laser to collect, resonate and expel voltage. Based on very limited knowledge of electrics and electronics, and having combined a few circuit diagrams, the following drawing is a compilation of:

A radiant energy collector, a bridge rectifier and a tank circuit.

Based on many videos on YouTube it is possible to collect emf waves and convert them from a/c to d/c and get a reading on a multimeter. My idea is to use my "multiple" rectifier to multiply and collect this voltage and make it resonate via the inductor until it get's to the point where it is a useable output voltage on the other side of the inductor.

Am I crazy?

Thanks for at least reading and viewing my post.

LS
QLD, Australia
You're probably not crazy, but what you are proposing wouldn't work as you envision. Keep on learning more about electronics, and keep on thinking about how to do things better.

And definitely keep on reading about how the current solar power collection systems work, and why they are configured the way that they are. The more electronics you learn, the better able you will be to try to come up with working innovations.