Opinions Needed - Resonant Radiant Energy

In summary, a new member of a forum is interested in experimenting with Tesla's radiant energy research and has proposed a theory involving an RF laser, a radiant energy collector, a bridge rectifier, and a tank circuit. They believe that by using a "multiple" rectifier and making the voltage resonate via an inductor, they can collect and convert emf waves into usable output voltage. However, others have pointed out that this idea is not feasible and suggest further research and learning about electronics and solar power systems.
cxlloyd
Hi All,

First post and very new to this. I'm a bit of a Tesla fan and have been experimenting with a few designs after viewing many theories on YouTube and various web sites regarding Tesla's radiant energy research. In a nutshell my theory is this:- What if we build the equivalent of an RF laser to collect, resonate and expel voltage. Based on very limited knowledge of electrics and electronics, and having combined a few circuit diagrams, the following drawing is a compilation of:

A radiant energy collector, a bridge rectifier and a tank circuit.

Based on many videos on YouTube it is possible to collect emf waves and convert them from a/c to d/c and get a reading on a multimeter. My idea is to use my "multiple" rectifier to multiply and collect this voltage and make it resonate via the inductor until it get's to the point where it is a useable output voltage on the other side of the inductor.

Am I crazy?

Thanks for at least reading and viewing my post.

LS
QLD, Australia

Attachments

• multi2.bmp
    267.9 KB · Views: 953
Engineering news on Phys.org
Maybe I am missing something, but the attachment looks like gibberish.

cxlloyd said:
Hi All,

First post and very new to this. I'm a bit of a Tesla fan and have been experimenting with a few designs after viewing many theories on YouTube and various web sites regarding Tesla's radiant energy research. In a nutshell my theory is this:- What if we build the equivalent of an RF laser to collect, resonate and expel voltage. Based on very limited knowledge of electrics and electronics, and having combined a few circuit diagrams, the following drawing is a compilation of:

A radiant energy collector, a bridge rectifier and a tank circuit.

Based on many videos on YouTube it is possible to collect emf waves and convert them from a/c to d/c and get a reading on a multimeter. My idea is to use my "multiple" rectifier to multiply and collect this voltage and make it resonate via the inductor until it get's to the point where it is a useable output voltage on the other side of the inductor.

Am I crazy?

Thanks for at least reading and viewing my post.

LS
QLD, Australia

You're probably not crazy, but what you are proposing wouldn't work as you envision. Keep on learning more about electronics, and keep on thinking about how to do things better.

And definitely keep on reading about how the current solar power collection systems work, and why they are configured the way that they are. The more electronics you learn, the better able you will be to try to come up with working innovations.

What is resonant radiant energy?

Resonant radiant energy is a type of electromagnetic energy that is produced by vibrating or oscillating electric charges. It is also known as radio waves or radio frequency energy.

How is resonant radiant energy different from other types of energy?

Resonant radiant energy is different from other types of energy because it is a form of electromagnetic energy, which means it does not require a medium to travel through. It can also be harnessed and transmitted wirelessly, making it a convenient source of energy.

How is resonant radiant energy harnessed and used?

Resonant radiant energy is harnessed and used through a process called electromagnetic resonance. This involves using devices such as antennas and resonant circuits to create a resonant frequency that can be used to transfer energy wirelessly to another device.

Are there any potential risks or dangers associated with resonant radiant energy?

There is currently no evidence to suggest that resonant radiant energy poses any significant risks or dangers to human health. However, as with any form of energy, it is important to handle and use it properly to avoid potential hazards.

What are the potential applications of resonant radiant energy?

Resonant radiant energy has the potential to be used in a wide range of applications, including wireless charging of electronic devices, powering remote sensors and devices, and even as a source of renewable energy for homes and buildings.