1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Paid Internships in Lasers & Electro Optics

1. Mar 11, 2016 #1
    Hi All,

I am a student of Master of Technology course in Applied Physics, specializing in Lasers & Electro Optics from, India.
    As part of the curriculum of the course, I have to do internship in an industry or a R&D Lab working in Lasers & Electro Optics.
    I would be highly grateful to you all, if you can suggest me some industry or R&D lab in USA or Europe/Australia, which accepts indian students as interns for 3-6 months and provide financial support also.

Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 12, 2016 #2

Student100

Education Advisor
    Gold Member

You might be asking for too much, I don't know of any programs here that will run through all the student visa paperwork and provide a paid internship. Your best bet would be to look at universities that run telescopes and their facilities, like Caltech.

4. Mar 12, 2016 #3
    hey thanks buddy:smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted