PF & Amazon: Get Referral Link & Earn for Forum

• Thread starter Permanence
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about whether Physics Forums has an Amazon referral link and the potential benefits it could bring. It is revealed that PF does indeed have a referral link through the Viglink system, and the user apologizes for not knowing about it and promises to use it in the future. The conversation ends with thanks and the request to close the thread.
Permanence
I did a quick search and didn't find anything, so I figured I'd ask here.

Does PF have an amazon referral link? If not, the admins should consider implementing it. Basically if someone here is to purchase a textbook linked here from amazon, the buyer pays the same price, but PF receives a small portion of the sale. I know a few forums that have this set up. The money could go to server costs or funding some sort of programs.

Thoughts?

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Permanence, PF uses the Viglink referral system. It's automated. Thanks!

Hey I'm sorry, I missed it entirely. I'll be sure to use the RF link in the future, and with school starting I should need a good number of books. This can be locked now, thanks for responding.

Permanence said:
Hey I'm sorry, I missed it entirely. I'll be sure to use the RF link in the future, and with school starting I should need a good number of books. This can be locked now, thanks for responding.

Thanks for your support Permanence! :)

1. How does the referral program work on PF & Amazon?

The referral program on PF & Amazon allows forum members to earn money by sharing their unique referral link with others. When someone clicks on the link and makes a purchase on Amazon, the forum member will earn a percentage of the sale.

2. How do I get my referral link on PF & Amazon?

To get your referral link on PF & Amazon, you will need to create an account on the forum and then sign up for the referral program. Once you have signed up, you will be given a unique referral link that you can share with others.

3. Is there a limit to how much I can earn through the referral program on PF & Amazon?

There is no set limit to how much you can earn through the referral program on PF & Amazon. The more people who use your referral link to make purchases on Amazon, the more money you can potentially earn.

4. Do I need to have a certain amount of followers or friends to participate in the referral program on PF & Amazon?

No, you do not need to have a certain amount of followers or friends to participate in the referral program on PF & Amazon. Anyone can sign up and start sharing their referral link, regardless of their social media following or network size.

5. Are there any rules I need to follow when promoting my referral link on PF & Amazon?

Yes, there are a few rules you should follow when promoting your referral link on PF & Amazon. For example, you should not spam or use deceptive tactics to get people to click on your link. You should also disclose that you will earn a commission if someone makes a purchase through your link.