PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #1,296
da615 said:
Me minus a smile. Smiling and being photographed are not simultaneous events my life.

I believe it is the consensus around here that the smiling pictures are the best pictures :smile:, time again I have seen comments about how it makes everyone look so much better. And I believe it will work for you :biggrin:.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,297
motai said:
I believe it is the consensus around here that the smiling pictures are the best pictures :smile:, time again I have seen comments about how it makes everyone look so much better. And I believe it will work for you :biggrin:.

I've been told this many^n times in my life. But as soon as a camera is aimed at me, my smile -> 0. :frown:

• #1,298
I love the frog prince, Doc. Its nice to put faces with the names here.
Smile or not,da615, your looking very sharp.

• #1,299
hypatia said:
Smile or not,da615, your looking very sharp.
I second that... twice! :-p

Hi, I'm your friendly neighbourhood pig. Which reminds me of a great joke I just saw on the other thread... :biggrin:

• #1,300
Thanks for the encouraging comments!

As for pigs, they tend to sausage as time -> infinity.

Last edited:
  • #1,301
da615 said:
As for pigs, they tend to sausage as time -> infinity.
I wish I could tell whether that was a threat or a promise of future kinkiness... :confused:

• #1,302
SOS2008, Yowwwwiiieeeeee!

Love you Tsu :rolleyes:

• #1,303
Ivan Seeking said:
SOS2008, Yowwwwiiieeeeee!

Love you Tsu :rolleyes:
Oh, good cover Ivan. :rolleyes: It's a good thing you have such a poker face, or Tsu might start assembling a sausage grinder (not the good kind).

• #1,304
Danger said:
Oh, good cover Ivan. :rolleyes: It's a good thing you have such a poker face, or Tsu might start assembling a sausage grinder (not the good kind).

Marriage has taught me that its possible to sleep with just the right brain, and then with just the left. :rolleyes:

• #1,305
Ivan Seeking said:
Marriage has taught me that its possible to sleep with just the right brain, and then with just the left. :rolleyes:
And the little one stays awake through it all, right? :biggrin:

• #1,306
Danger said:
I wish I could tell whether that was a threat or a promise of future kinkiness... :confused:

It's just the application of the 2nd law of thermo to an arbitrary pig. Nothing personal here. The universe ultimately determines the fate of the pig.

Last edited:
  • #1,307
da615 said:
It's just the application of the 2nd law of thermo to an arbitrary pig. Nothing personal here. The universe ultimately determines the fate of the pig.

And to think that I used to just love you for your body... :biggrin:

• #1,308
Danger said:
And to think that I used to just love you for your body... :biggrin:

My body is a collection of recycled atoms some of which may have come from Hitler, Attila the Hun and/or Quasimodo.

Last edited:
  • #1,309
da615 said:
My body is a collection of recycled atoms some of which may have come from Hitler, Attila the Hun and/or Quasimodo.
True... but thanks to quantum randomness, so much more nicely arranged. :biggrin:

• #1,310
Danger said:
True... but thanks to quantum randomness, so much more nicely arranged. :biggrin:

Thanks to quantum randomness, I don't have Hitler's mustache. o:)

• #1,311
da615 said:
Thanks to quantum randomness, I don't have Hitler's mustache. o:)
As I understand it, Gale17 is auditioning for the forum's 'bearded lady' position anyhow. One should be sufficient. :wink:

• #1,312
I have avioded posting on this thread since I did not have any pictures handy. That is no longer true and since I can not seem to give up my pf addiction and none of the mentors are intent on banning me, here I am:(The picture did not resize well)

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 914
  • #1,313
Davorak said:
I have avioded posting on this thread since I did not have any pictures handy. That is no longer true and since I can not seem to give up my pf addiction and none of the mentors are intent on banning me, here I am:(The picture did not resize well)
Another cute guy! :-p

• #1,314
Yes! I got the evo cute guy comment, there is hope for me yet.

Last edited:
  • #1,315
Davorak said:
Yes! I got the evo cute guy comment, there is hope for me yet.

Definitely cute! We might have to start up a PF calendar to show the world that good looks and brains do go together! :biggrin:

• #1,316
Moonbear said:
Definitely cute! We might have to start up a PF calendar to show the world that good looks and brains do go together! :biggrin:
I was discussing the calendar with The Professional just last night. He has agreed to be in it as long as there are no speedos.

So far Smurf, The Professional, Marlon, humanino & Dimitri have agreed to be in the calendar. :approve:

Davorak, want to be in the calendar? :-p

Ivan is going to be the centerfold. With that pot belly and the upper toe on that spare leg, it should be quite interesting. :biggrin:

• #1,317
Evo said:
I was discussing the calendar with The Professional just last night. He has agreed to be in it as long as there are no speedos.

So far Smurf, The Professional, Marlon, humanino & Dimitri have agreed to be in the calendar. :approve:

Ivan is going to be the centerfold. With that pot belly and the upper toe on that spare leg, it should be quite interesting. :biggrin:

:smile: No, no speedos! Even good-looking guys look creepy in speedos.

• #1,318
Evo said:

OK I will sign up. Greg can use it to as another source of income for PF.

Moonbear said:
No, no speedos! Even good-looking guys look creepy in speedos.
:rolleyes: I used to wear those for diving competitions, purely for less splash reasons though. But for personal or private use I agree .

• #1,319
Davorak said:
OK I will sign up.
WOOHOO! :-p

Greg can use it to as another source of income for PF.
Uhm yeah, exactly what we were thinking, right Moonbear? I mean this isn't for us personally. :redface: :rolleyes:

• #1,320
Evo said:
Uhm yeah, exactly what we were thinking, right Moonbear? I mean this isn't for us personally. :redface: :rolleyes:

Oh, of course not. Though, being on the editorial board, we will have to see all the photo proofs to select the best ones. Don't worry, if they are too risque, we'll let you know and find ones more appropriate for a general audience. :biggrin:

• #1,321
Moonbear said:
Oh, of course not. Though, being on the editorial board, we will have to see all the photo proofs to select the best ones. Don't worry, if they are too risque, we'll let you know and find ones more appropriate for a general audience. :biggrin:
Definitely!

We need to resurrect that "Cutest PF Guy/Gal" thread. :biggrin:

Gee it's good to be a judge.

• #1,322
I guess I'll sign on for that calendar, if you'll have me. Do you want shots with or without tattoos?

• #1,323
DocToxyn said:
Do you want shots with or without tattoos?
You mean they're stick-ons? :bugeye:

• #1,324
Danger said:
You mean they're stick-ons? :bugeye:

I was thinking along the lines of strategic posing or appropriately placed clothing, towels, whipped cream... .

• #1,325
DocToxyn said:
I was thinking along the lines of strategic posing or appropriately placed clothing, towels, whipped cream... .

I vote for whipped cream. :biggrin: Can we have some chocolate sauce too? :-p

• #1,326
Moonbear said:
Can we have some chocolate sauce too? :-p

Dark chocolate ganche: combine equal parts hot heavy cream and chopped dark chocolate, stir to combine. Best of both worlds :-p .

• #1,327
DocToxyn said:
I guess I'll sign on for that calendar, if you'll have me.
You're in! :-p

Do you want shots with or without tattoos?
Depends on where the tatoos are and what they're of. :shy: :wink:

• #1,328
DocToxyn said:
Dark chocolate ganche: combine equal parts hot heavy cream and chopped dark chocolate, stir to combine. Best of both worlds :-p .

mmmmm...yummy! I suggest you let it cool before pouring it onto those tattoos though. :-p

• #1,329
Evo said:
Depends on where the tatoos are and what they're of. :shy: :wink:

It's a celtic/tribal design of a turtle covering my right pectoral and a trail of footprints and a tail mark going diagonally down to my left hip. I entered it in a reptile tattoo contest a while back so a little "googling" and one can find it. BTW, I always liked the dark, sultry avatar.

• #1,330
DocToxyn said:
It's a celtic/tribal design of a turtle covering my right pectoral and a trail of footprints and a tail mark going diagonally down to my left hip. I entered it in a reptile tattoo contest a while back so a little "googling" and one can find it.
Oooh, I will have to check that out. :-p

BTW, I always liked the dark, sultry avatar.
Thanks, I look like I'm about to cry in this one, I have bad allergies. :redface: