PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #1,121
franznietzsche said:
People who boats about themselves on the internet are sad and pathetic, so i only do that in real life.

I don't boast about myself on the internet nor in real life.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,122
Quantum Prodegy said:
OH COME ON GUYS!

where's the confidence? Ever seen american pie 2? If not watch it, a valuable lesson is to be learned from it. "girls like guys with confidence". I won't go into detail...but watch it. Maybe its just because I'm a teenager, but i loved that movie!

-jonny

franznietzsche said:
People who boats about themselves on the internet are sad and pathetic, so i only do that in real life.

who said i was boasting?...merely stating a fact of life:-p...and mentioning how i thought those movies were hilarious! :biggrin:

• #1,123
Tsu said:
"People who boats about themselves" are just plain dinghy! :-p :smile:

Aye first mate, now swab that deck.

• #1,124
Chrono said:
I don't boast about myself on the internet nor in real life.

It ahs benefits in real life. Benefits are good.

• #1,125
http://img102.exs.cx/img102/6228/img00542to.jpg

That's my girlfriend... :!) A picture with me,maybe later...

Daniel.

• #1,126
OOOOOOOOOOOOps,that's a giant picture... :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Daniel...

P.S.Sorry

• #1,127
And this ugly face is me...At the beginning of October 2004.

http://img102.exs.cx/img102/8526/img00092hp.jpg

Sorry if this is too big,again...:-p

Daniel.

• #1,128
Actually,i couldn't diminish the resolution... :redface: There are a couple of pictures of us together,but their clarity is doubtful... :frown:

I'm sorry again for messing up the page's layout... :redface:

Hopeful you won't be messing up my girlfriend's picture (u can do whatever u want with mine,i'm ugly by nature... :-p )...

Daniel.

• #1,129
That reminds me...It's been a while since I drank any Duvel.

<Adds item to "to do" list>

• #1,130
Gokul43201 said:

I hope it's at the top.

• #1,131
dextercioby said:
And this ugly face is me...At the beginning of October 2004.
Sorry if this is too big,again...:-p

Daniel.

I think I have been near that place before. Went as a part of a tour with a local military band. Is it near the Menin Gate?

The Bob (2004 ©)

• #1,132
Tell me where that gate is and then i'll tell u where that picture was taken...

• #1,133
Gokul43201 said:

Dom perignon anyone?

• #1,134
franznietzsche said:
Dom perignon anyone?
I'll bring some over when we play shot glass chess! :smile:

• #1,135
dextercioby said:
Tell me where that gate is and then i'll tell u where that picture was taken...
I believe it is near Ypres. It is the gate that has the names of soliders from the wars with no known graves. Also there is a parade there everyday.

The Bob (2004 ©)

• #1,136
dextercioby, your girlfriend is very pretty and you are cute! I was able to reduce your pictures on my laptop without any trouble. What are you using to reduce them?

• #1,137
Evo said:
dextercioby, your girlfriend is very pretty and you are cute! I was able to reduce your pictures on my laptop without any trouble. What are you using to reduce them?

You could probably also just crop out the scenery and leave the faces. Maybe Dex will agree to having the pictures deleted and reposted in a smaller size...you know, for those of us with dial-up modems. :wink:

• #1,138
The original images posted by Daniel are 1200x1600 pixels and 1280x960 pixels. He could reduce those with an editor (e.g. Adobe Photoshop Elements) or XP has a reduction capability.

For the forum page - 640 x 480 (or 480 x 640 vert) should be sufficient.

• #1,139
Math Is Hard said:
I'll bring some over when we play shot glass chess! :smile:

rum and dom, that sounds like a plan MIH

• #1,140
Here's a more recent picture, with my eye color edited :P It's usually blackish brown, now it's red :D

Err, and my hair is screwed up :D

Http://brpg.japf.co.uk/zeteg/RedEyedMe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,141
Zeteg, what a cutie! :approve:

• #1,142
Enouhg to be som1 man?

Last edited:
  • #1,143
post yor pic, i'll try to be pice maker for you :wink:

• #1,144
dextercioby said:
Actually,i couldn't diminish the resolution... :redface: There are a couple of pictures of us together,but their clarity is doubtful... :frown:

Hopeful you won't be messing up my girlfriend's picture (u can do whatever u want with mine,i'm ugly by nature... :-p )...

Daniel.

what a cutie!
:smile:

• #1,145
dextercioby said:

Daniel.

Yeah, thanks a lot. Look how much room you left for my picture. :frown:

Edit:
Astronuc said:
The original images posted by Daniel are 1200x1600 pixels and 1280x960 pixels. He could reduce those with an editor (e.g. Adobe Photoshop Elements) or XP has a reduction capability.

For the forum page - 640 x 480 (or 480 x 640 vert) should be sufficient.
Actually, even paintbrush can reduce the size of your pictures. You have to do the math yourself. Check the image attributes, decide what approximate size you want, and then Stretch/Skew by the appropriate amount. (Save it under a new name - don't overwrite your original. Reducing the number of pixels permanently eliminates a lot of the data, so you can't just re-expand it to get the original size.)

Attachments

• bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    326 bytes · Views: 954
Last edited:
  • #1,146
BobG said:
Actually, even paintbrush can reduce the size of your pictures. You have to do the math yourself. Check the image attributes, decide what approximate size you want, and then Stretch/Skew by the appropriate amount. (Save it under a new name - don't overwrite your original. Reducing the number of pixels permanently eliminates a lot of the data, so you can't just re-expand it to get the original size.)
Bob, your picture is a bit risqué for a forum like this, don't you think? :blushing:

• #1,147
BobG said:
Yeah, thanks a lot. Look how much room you left for my picture. :frown:

Edit:

I ahve enough free time to save that image, open The Gimp (photo editing software i use), resize it to 500x 600 pixels, only to get a blurry image of giant 5x6 pixels. I was disaapointed.

• #1,148
well here a 2 pretty recent pictures for your pleasure ladies :)
one I'm all clean other I got my "dirty" look anyways that's it
http://img211.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img211&image=me27uu.jpg
http://img211.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img211&image=me5bw.jpg

• #1,149
Capitalism is everywhere

I found a nice capitalistic pictour of me.

Attachments

• Lenin Coca Cola.jpg
    Lenin Coca Cola.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 488
  • #1,150
DSC00034.jpg

because i honestly thought i looked cool.

Last edited:
  • #1,151
Great pic! Yo, is that the PF gang sign you're throwin'??

• #1,152
werd 2 you mutha.

if that's what we call pointing in different directions, these days.

• #1,153
I like the hair, Word.

• #1,154
I was going to say the same, very nice curls :bugeye:

• #1,155
Here am little me..

Attachments

• PICT0020.JPG
    PICT0020.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 889