Can 3D Animation Help Explain Complex Physics Concepts?

• Thread starter OJ Bernander
  • Start date
In summary, 3D animation has been proven to be an effective tool in explaining complex physics concepts. By using visual representations and interactive elements, 3D animation can help students better understand abstract concepts and theories. It allows for a more engaging and dynamic learning experience, making it easier for students to grasp difficult ideas. Additionally, 3D animation can also aid in retention and application of knowledge, as it allows students to visualize and manipulate concepts in a virtual environment. Overall, 3D animation has the potential to greatly enhance the teaching and learning of physics, making it a valuable tool for educators and students alike.
OJ Bernander
Well, sort of. I leaned 3d animation in order to help explain difficult, fundamental concepts.
Here's my website, so far offering "Visual General Relativity":
<< Mentor Note: Link deleted after a Mentor discussion >>

I promise not spam with links. I'll only link to my videos if they truly offer an explanation to a topic that we discuss here. (It's not commercial. It's a labor of love.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes Wrichik Basu and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Have a look at the VIDEOS library link at the top of the page. I'm not sure how the submission/approval process works, but maybe there is a Help page in it that explains how to get videos posted...:smile:

Likes OJ Bernander
OJ Bernander said:
Well, sort of. I leaned 3d animation in order to help explain difficult, fundamental concepts.
Here's my website, so far offering "Visual General Relativity":
http://PhysicsIsNOTWeird.com/

I promise not spam with links. I'll only link to my videos if they truly offer an explanation to a topic that we discuss here. (It's not commercial. It's a labor of love.)
As @berkeman has already said, we have a media gallery hosting videos from a large number of disciplines. You should have a look at it.

You can also post your videos in the gallery. They will need the approval of a moderator, but if you post good videos, they will surely be accepted.

Hope to see you around.

Regards,
Wrichik.

Likes OJ Bernander
Thanks Berkeman and Wrichik!
I'll try out submitting one. I've got a positive response from some physicist-friends, but it I'd like to see how non-friends react.

Likes Tom.G and Wrichik Basu
Back