Physics book Request (Phy for Sci. and Eng.)

In summary, the Physics book requested for Science and Engineering students covers a wide range of topics and concepts in the field of physics, including mechanics, thermodynamics, electromagnetism, and optics. It is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental principles and laws governing the physical world, with practical applications and examples relevant to the fields of science and engineering. The book is a valuable resource for students looking to deepen their understanding of physics and its applications in various industries and research fields.
dekoi
I was wondering whether anyone knows if (and where) I could purchase the solutions to the book "Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics" (may not be the exact title) by Randall D. Knight.

This would help me an incredible amount. Please reply if you know.

Physics news on Phys.org
http://www.aw-bc.com/catalog/academic/product/0,1144,0805387080-VP,00.html

Last edited by a moderator:

I can understand your desire for the solutions to the book "Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics" by Randall D. Knight. It is always helpful to have access to solutions when studying a complex subject like physics.

I would suggest checking with the publisher of the book or the author's website to see if they offer solutions for purchase. You can also try searching online for websites or forums where other students or teachers may have shared solutions for this book. Additionally, your university or local library may have a copy of the solutions manual that you can borrow.

I hope you are able to find the solutions you need to aid in your studies. Remember, understanding and mastering the concepts in the book is ultimately more important than just having the solutions. Best of luck in your studies!

1. What topics does the Physics book cover?

The Physics book covers a wide range of topics including mechanics, thermodynamics, electromagnetism, and quantum mechanics. It also includes applications of these concepts in science and engineering.

2. Is this book suitable for students in high school or college?

This Physics book is designed for students in science and engineering fields at the college level. It may also be suitable for advanced high school students with a strong background in math and science.

3. Are there any interactive features or online resources included with the book?

Yes, the Physics book comes with access to online resources such as interactive simulations, practice problems, and additional study materials to enhance the learning experience.

4. Can this book be used as a standalone textbook or is it meant to supplement a course?

This book can be used as a standalone textbook for a comprehensive understanding of physics concepts. However, it can also be used as a supplement to a course or as a reference guide for students and professionals in the field.

5. Is the Physics book available in digital format?

Yes, the Physics book is available in both print and digital formats. The digital version can be accessed on various devices such as laptops, tablets, and e-readers for convenient studying on-the-go.