1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics graduate school essay help

1. Nov 10, 2011 #1
    Helloo,

So I've spent some time drafting an admissions essay and I've had a professor read it over and he's said that he likes it. However, I'm still not convinced. I sent it to a couple of my graduate school friends who are studying English and they say it's so drab and boring, but I'm not sure they're the best to be critiquing my writing for graduate school in physics!

I'm not sure if I'm overstepping my bounds with this forum, but would anyone be willing to look it over and offer some suggestions?

Thanks ahead of time.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 10, 2011 #2

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Sure!! Post it here, I'm not good at these kind of things, but I'll say what I think of it. I'm sure others here will have valuable feedback for you.

4. Nov 10, 2011 #3
    Hey! I hope you don't mind, but I private messaged you. I tend to be a bit guarded about my writing and what I post to the internet.

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook