Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Portugal vs Angola

1. Jun 11, 2006 #1
    1-0 early in the game, who scored?
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 11, 2006 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Pauleta, in the third minute.
  4. Jun 11, 2006 #3

Gold Member

I use http://www.google.com/ig as my homepage and they added a content box that lists the day's games including who scored what goal and when as well as upcoming matches and standings.

You should check it out.
  5. Jun 11, 2006 #4
    I was out all day so missed todays action :( must say Greg this is a great idea.. I can catch up before the highlights tonight :)
  6. Jun 11, 2006 #5
    1:0 for Portugal
  7. Jun 11, 2006 #6
    Such a beuy....ta...fuul shoot no one ever forgets.
  8. Jun 11, 2006 #7

Science Advisor

Whew, that was a long game. Portugal sure missed Deco, but Figo started the game really well, that first goal was all his. Didn't like the way Angola played at all, lots of fouls and they didn't seem too worried about scoring, even when down by one.
  9. Jun 12, 2006 #8
    You know both the goalkeepers' second name was Ricardo. :biggrin:
  10. Jun 12, 2006 #9

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I was kind of puzzled when Angola pulled their only threatening player. His first bicycle attempt missed the ball completely, his second was too high, but surely his third ...... And he had such nice hair, too.

Portugal should have buried these guys and built up a goal differential. Of course, with this group, only a major screw-up will keep Mexico and Portugal from advancing.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?