I found one that cooks and does housework. Not sure if he'll scratch doggy rear-ends (though he would allow me to bring Ember to his condo if I wanted...but the place is so tiny, it's better leaving Ember home with a sitter than torture her with this tiny place)...I think I can get him to scratch my rear end though.
I had a tasty corned beef sandwich tonight. I was too tired to wander very far for dinner after driving out here (he's still out of town until Sunday night), so just hit the bar across the street. Strange place. One side is a deli type sandwich bar, the other the actual drinks type bar, and you can't just order a sandwich from the drinks bar, you have to go to the other side, get your sandwich, then carry it over. Very strange. But, it was real, home-cooked corned beef on yummy rye bread. That's the sort of stuff I miss when I'm in WV.