Posting to Advanced Physics Learning Materials

• Thread starter unih
  • Start date
In summary, users are experiencing issues with posting in the "Homework & Coursework Questions" forum due to restricted access in the "Advanced Physics Learning Materials" forum. This restriction was put in place to prevent non-learning materials and spam from being posted. Users are advised to post questions in the appropriate forums or contact a Mentor for assistance. It is suggested that a customized message be added to explain the reason for posting permission refusal.
unih
Posting to "Advanced Physics Learning Materials"

When I try to post new thread in "Homework & Coursework Questions" (and it seems to be the same in all "education") it tells me that I haven't permission to do that. All other threads (for example "high energy") are working fine. Its a bug or a feature?
Thank you very much

Physics news on Phys.org

Learning Materials are restricted access. Too many people were posting content not considered learning materials, and too many spammers were spamming.

One should be able to post in the "Homework & Coursework Questions" Forums, and in the various discussion forums.

If there is a link to an online learning research, then please post it here, or contact a Mentor by PM.

As questions like this pop up fairly often, I wonder if it is technically possible to add a customised message giving the reason whenever posting permission is refused, that is a message specifically tailored to the forum in question? That way, users will know the block is intentional and won't need to come here to ask why.

1. What is "Posting to Advanced Physics Learning Materials"?

Posting to Advanced Physics Learning Materials is a process where scientists and educators can share their knowledge and resources related to advanced physics topics. It is a platform for collaboration and dissemination of information to enhance the learning experience for students.

2. Who can contribute to "Posting to Advanced Physics Learning Materials"?

Anyone who has expertise in advanced physics topics can contribute to "Posting to Advanced Physics Learning Materials". This includes scientists, researchers, educators, and students. All contributions are welcome as long as they are relevant and accurate.

3. How do I post my materials to "Posting to Advanced Physics Learning Materials"?

To post your materials, you can either create an account on the platform or submit your materials through a designated email address. Once your materials are reviewed and approved by the moderators, they will be published on the platform for others to access.

4. Can I edit or update my posted materials?

Yes, you can edit or update your posted materials at any time. Simply log into your account and make the necessary changes. However, please ensure that the updated materials are accurate and relevant to maintain the quality of the platform.

5. Are there any guidelines for posting materials on "Posting to Advanced Physics Learning Materials"?

Yes, there are guidelines that must be followed when posting materials on the platform. These guidelines include ensuring accuracy, relevance, and appropriate citations. Please refer to the platform's terms and conditions for a detailed list of guidelines.