Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Posting to Advanced Physics Learning Materials

1. Jun 24, 2012 #1
    Posting to "Advanced Physics Learning Materials"

When I try to post new thread in "Homework & Coursework Questions" (and it seems to be the same in all "education") it tells me that I havent permission to do that. All other threads (for example "high energy") are working fine. Its a bug or a feature?
    Thank you very much

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 24, 2012 #2

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Re: Posting to "Advanced Physics Learning Materials"

Learning Materials are restricted access. Too many people were posting content not considered learning materials, and too many spammers were spamming.

One should be able to post in the "Homework & Coursework Questions" Forums, and in the various discussion forums.

If there is a link to an online learning research, then please post it here, or contact a Mentor by PM.

4. Jun 24, 2012 #3

DrGreg

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Re: Posting to "Advanced Physics Learning Materials"

As questions like this pop up fairly often, I wonder if it is technically possible to add a customised message giving the reason whenever posting permission is refused, that is a message specifically tailored to the forum in question? That way, users will know the block is intentional and won't need to come here to ask why.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook