PWM controller design with output leg current measurement in single phase inverter

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Dextrine
Messages
102
Reaction score
7
Hello everyone.

So I have been tasked with an interesting take on what seems to be a classic problem, that is, designing a PWM controller for a single phase inverter. Now, in all the books I've read this problem has two control loops, an inner current loop and an outer voltage loop. The measured current is taken at the inductor and the measured voltage is taken across the capacitor (or the output). I understand this take on the problem.

However, my problem has everything the same as the classic one, except the current needs to be measured at the output leg. Any tips or if anyone can point me in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance. Also if this isn't an appropriate place to post this question, let me know where I could.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
Nevermind, figured it out using some resistors in series and parallel.