Queries about some applications

In summary, the conversation discusses various digital modulation schemes and the speaker is looking for a tool that uses one of these schemes. The conversation also mentions different types of machines that use these schemes, such as wireless routers and cellphones, and suggests using a website like Digikey to find information about these projects. Additionally, the conversation mentions using kits and schematics to help with building projects, and suggests searching for specific chips to find sample circuits.
sulymani
Guys

I am inquirin about some applications of any digital modulate schemes ...

Engineering news on Phys.org
Digital modulation
OOK · FSK · ASK · PSK · QAM · APSK ·
MSK · CPM · PPM · TCM · OFDM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modulation"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanksss budd.. I looked at that link u posted... However, I am looking for a tool that uses anyone of those schemes.

sulymani said:
Thanksss budd.. I looked at that link u posted... However, I am looking for a tool that uses anyone of those schemes.

What do you mean by a "tool"? Do you mean some kind of comm simulator? What are you trying to do? Compare performance against different kinds of noise and channel impairments?

Well.
berkeman I didn't get what you pointed out to. I might have paraphrased my statement at first wrongly. I meant that what machines for example "wireless speakers" or "walki talki" that use transmitter and receiver or transceiver.I need many options. I addition, how can I research about a project , its kits and schematics like Do u know any websites or any database that provide info about various projects ?

again my appreciation guys for ur inputs.

some wireless routers use OFDM. Faster ones have another receiver technique called MIMO, multiple in multiple out in addition to the modulation scheme. Cellphones use CDMA, GSM. they are some rf evaluation kits/boards.
try digikey. hope this helps

edmondng said:
some wireless routers use OFDM. Faster ones have another receiver technique called MIMO, multiple in multiple out in addition to the modulation scheme. Cellphones use CDMA, GSM. they are some rf evaluation kits/boards.
try digikey. hope this helps

Ah. I googled bluetooth development kits, and got lots of hits. You should look at some wireless standard, and then look to see what kind of developer support there is. Bluetooth is a good one to start with, because lots of developers and companies are jumping on that bandwagon. Whether it's a good wagon to be jumping on is another issue. But it should serve the purposes of your project. Here's a typical link from that google hit list:

http://www.palowireless.com/database/btdevkits.asp

u know guys I've been trying to find some circuits and scematics of wireless speakers, howevr, i couldn't finy any... I don't know i use the wrong words while using search engines.

have you look at kits? most of the time kits will have schematics to help you get started. also looking at specific chips like Tx/Rx chips will normally contain some sample circuit on how to use the chip. Then you can build from there

sulymani said:
u know guys I've been trying to find some circuits and scematics of wireless speakers, howevr, i couldn't finy any... I don't know i use the wrong words while using search engines.

I googled wireless speaker schematic (using those exact words), and got some pretty good hits. Check out the hit list to see if it helps:

http://www.google.com/search?source...4SUNA_en___US232&q=wireless+speaker+schematic

Related to Queries about some applications

1. What is the purpose of a query in an application?

A query in an application is a request for specific information or data from a database or other source. It allows the user to retrieve and manipulate data based on certain criteria or conditions.

2. How do I create a query in an application?

The process of creating a query varies depending on the application and database being used. In most cases, you can create a query by selecting the appropriate option from the application's menu or toolbar. You will then need to specify the criteria or conditions for the query and run it to retrieve the desired data.

3. What is the difference between a query and a report?

A query is a request for data, while a report is a formatted presentation of that data. Queries are used to retrieve and manipulate data, while reports are used to organize and display the data in a meaningful way.

4. Can I save queries in an application for future use?

Yes, most applications allow you to save queries for future use. This can be helpful if you frequently need to retrieve the same data or if you want to make changes to the query at a later time.

5. Are there any limitations to using queries in an application?

The limitations of using queries in an application can vary depending on the specific application and database being used. However, some common limitations include the inability to query certain types of data or the risk of accidentally retrieving too much data, which can slow down the application or cause errors.